Tags: bit, bladder, deep, drugs, embarrassed, health, intercourse, medications, registered, reproduction, sexual, spelled, user, wrong

Intercourse w/ full bladder?

On Health & Drugs & Medications » Sexual Health & Reproduction

3,881 words with 5 Comments; publish: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 02:26:00 GMT; (900171.39, « »)

I'm a bit embarrassed to ask this question, so much so, that when I registered my user name, I spelled embarrassed wrong. :o

Anyway --deep breath-- here goes:

I'm a woman in my early 40s. When I masturbate w/ a full bladder I have intense orgasms. My hubby likes to get amourous in the mornings and I'd love to be able to just turn to him and go for it ... but I usually wake up needing hte bathroom and I'm afraid if I don't relieve myself first, I'll 'burst' during intercourse, leaving us w/ a big, wet, smelly mess!!!

Are my fears justified? I've had a couple of kids. I do NOT have regular stress incontinence like some women experience after child birth. BUT afraid the motion and penetration of intercourse might be too much for me to take. Anybody got any experience w/ this?

All Comments

Leave a comment...

• 5 Comments
    • I have no idea if it will make the bladder worse, or why it feels better with it fuller. I know that if I don't go before sex I pee on my husband during ex on accident so that is not an option for me. I would ask your OBGYN what she thinks.
      #1; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:37:00 GMT
    • Always pee before and after sex. It helps clean out the urethra. Do not ever have sex on a full bladder. Not good for you. By peeing before and after sex you are ridding any bacteria in the uretha so that it does not go up into the bladder causing UTI. The female uretha is much shorter than the male and that is why we get so many for Urinary Tract Infections than they do. With your empty bladder it makes sex so much more pleasurable. I know how hard it is to drag yourself out of bed and do it but so much better for your health. Also drink a glass of lite cranberry juice daily to keep out those UTI. Plus water. Those infections are not fun. Take care.
      #2; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:38:00 GMT

Huh? I never said anything about a UTI. I don't need cranberry juice advice. I'm closing in on 43 and have NEVER had a UTI, either I'm doing things right or just lucky enough not to be prone to them. Also, I've read about peeing AFTER intercourse to flush out anything that may have made its way into the urethra, but never once read anything about doing it before hand.

#3; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:39:00 GMT
    • I was just saying the things to prevent the UTI. This was the first thing that the doctor told me when I was in to see him in August with the UTI that always before sex. It makes sense as any urine or germs you have in your vagina would be pushed up the uretha by thrusting would be pushed up . It is too paintful to have sex with a full bladder versus empty as there is more freedom as far as I am concerned.

I always have sex daily or masturbate as it is so good for keeping the blood flowing in the genitals and keeping everything alive. I never thought of it but I never pee before I do it. Only before sex as the pressure from husband would be too intense and for me it is necessary to have an empty bladder. I just have to as he would bear down on my bladder when filled and it would hurt.

#4; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:40:00 GMT
    • I wouldn't have sex with a full bladder either, I think it would be bad for the bladder because of the stress on it. For masturbation (outside) no problem, but a penis pushing against a full bladder does not sound good.
      #5; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:41:00 GMT